Tuesday, September 06, 2005

One Good Link Leads to Another

The Technology Source Archives This link was emailed to me by my good friend Lucy MacDonald. It's an archive of articles published from 1997 to 2003 written to "assist educators as they face the challenge of integrating information technology tools into teaching and into managing educational organizations". It's an excellent resource. I searched the archive for "RSS" and found an article by Mary Harrisch called "RSS:The Next Killer App For Education". As I read her article (from August 2003) I followed a link to her university's technology support web page and from there to a site, DV Spot, which provides reviews of camcorders. As it happens, Lucy is looking to buy a camcorder. So, I emailed her back the link to the reviews and the universe comes full circle.

No comments: